Event Planning Tips.Online
Wedding Planning Tips
Wedding Tips To Make Your Perfect Day Even More Perfect!
Here are the top 15 tips we created to help you plan your wedding. The 15 wedding planning tips will help you save time and money and hassle when that special wedding day is only a few months away.
1. Consider Your Family and Guests
Get a grip on the approximate number of guests you'll invite before settling on a venue. This will ensure there's ample space for your crew. As a rule of thumb, allow for 25 to 30 square feet per guest
2. Think about the Weather
Heed the weather and other potential annoyances. Guests have been known to skip out early from hotter-than-hot summer tent weddings and improperly heated winter loft receptions.
3. Plan Ahead- and Do a financial outline so you can keep your costs down. A Great Wedding doesn't have to cost you a fortune.
4. Only invite the really important people you want to be at your wedding. This will keep your guest list and cocktails and dinners much more affordable for your wedding.
5. Decide on your menu. Review several menus and decide what foods you like and the ones you think your guest will like. Keep your Vegan friends in mind.
6. Hire entertainment - Most wedding photographers don't tell the truth about how long it takes to do after ceremony wedding photos. The best option we have seen is hiring a magician to entertain your family and guest while they wait 60 minutes to 2 hours for your photos to get done. And Yes could take up to 2 hours. This is best magician and most recommended by all the past brides we have interviewed. #1 Wedding Magician Dewayne Hill. He is running a current special of $400 (upt to 2 hours) for Wedding anywhere in Florida during August and September. 50% off the normal $800 rate. Email him for more info
7. Keep your vision in mind of what you want. Don't let other people change your vision to their own vision. Your wedding day is YOUR day that you have been planning and thinking about for a long time, don't let your mother OR soon-to-be mother-in-law make it about their idea of a wedding.
8. Decide on open bar versus cash bar. There is nothing wrong with having a cash bar at the wedding. Just make sure the guest know that before they arrive. At your wedding you can give your guests free beer but the other drinks are on them.
9. Plan your hair and make-up artist sooner than later and always hire a professional. You don't want your wedding photos to be FOREVER ruined by bad hair and make-up. One of the most recommended in the industry will come to your hotel or resort and take care of everything. Click Here is the website. Angela is highly rated and reviewed and offers the best service. Yes your cousin has done hair before and you know a girl who can do make-up but have they done it for photo-shoots? Your wedding day is only once and your want all of your wedding photos to turn out great with good lighting or bad lighting OR if your wedding is outside. Here is her website: www.vipbeautystylist.com
10. Don't be scared to ask vendors for upgrades or no-cost extras. This is great way to get the most out of your money when planning your wedding.
11. Send your invites several ways. Do a text message, a Facebook group message, an Email blast and do traditional snail mail to your wedding list.
12. Don't get hurt feelings if people don't show or even forget. Some people may not show because they don't have money for gift and they don't want to come empty handed to your wedding.
13. Plan and inform about parking. If you are doing a downtown wedding, and your guest will have to pay to park, let them know that after they RSVP. When you meet with a wedding venue - ask about getting paid parking validated.
14. Keep your records clear when you talk to vendors about your wedding day. Never be scared to remind a wedding vendor what they promised when they wanted your wedding business.
15. Understand that things will go wrong. No matter how much planning you do and prep- something will not go according to plan. Just take a deep breath and focus on what you can control in the moment.
We wanted to give you a complete guide at hosting and planning that VERY special event you may be having in the near future. This guide is full of tips and resources to help save you money on having your event, save you money in planning your event and make your life less stressful, so you can aquatically enjoy the event you are having and involved!