Event Planning Tips.Online
Class Reunion Party Planning Tips
Class Reunion Tips
Class Reunion Planning Tips To Make That Day With Your Class mates Extra Special!
Here are the top 16 tips we created to help you plan your daughters Sweet 16. These Sweet 16 planning tips will help you save time and money and hassle when that special day is only a few months away.
1. Take Time to Plan - When you rush at the last minute in planning, more things go wrong and you don't have much time to fix things on the fly. Taking more time on planning will allow you to adjust and explore other options.
2. Decide on the Vision- What overall look do you want for party? You can keep things simple and do the year you graduated.
3. Don't Worry about out-doing someone else- That old phrase of "Keeping up with the Jones's." The last committee when planning the class reunion made have set the bar high or set it low, you just plan your class reunion to the best of your ability.
4. Gift Exchange: Consider having a fun gift exchange for your class reunion.
5. Decide on your menu. Review several menus and decide what foods you like and the ones you think your guest will like. Keep your Vegan friends in mind. Ask your class mates before about allergies and keep the food fun for your class reunion.
6. Hire entertainment - Keep your entertainment fun and interactive. Yes they guests are teens and they can entertain themselves, but sometimes you need someone, i.e a DJ OR another entertainer to direct the guests energy. We have seen magicians work very well for Class reunions. This is one of the best in the USA working. Here is the website.
7. Decide on what are the most important aspects of the party. When things go wrong (and they will), you need to remind yourself about the big picture and if this is worth getting stressed about.
8. Understand that someone will have something negative to say, and it might be a family member. You cant go into planning an event expecting that everything will be perfect and everyone will be happy.
9. Plan your hair and make-up artist sooner than later and always hire a profession. You don't want your class reunion photos to be FOREVER ruined by bad hair and make-up. One of the most recommended in the industry will come to your hotel or resort and take care of everything. Here is the website.
10. Don't be scared to ask vendors for upgrades or no-cost extras. This is great way to get the most out of your money when planning your class reunion.
11. Send your invites several ways. Do a text message, a Facebook group message, an Email blast and do traditional snail mail to your select list.
12. Don't get hurt feelings if people don't show or even forget. Some people may not show because they don't have money or they may be just plan out lazy. Other people are just caught up in their own world, its becoming more and more common to forget special events. That is why tip 11 is very important.
13. Plan and inform about parking. If you are doing a downtown event, and your guest will have to pay to park, let them know that after they RSVP. When you meet with a special venue - ask about getting paid parking validated.
14. Keep your records clear when you talk to vendors about your class reunion. Never be scared to remind class reunion vendor what they promised when they wanted your business.
15. Understand that things will go wrong. No matter how much planning you do and prep- something will not go according to plan. Just take a deep breath and focus on what you can control in the moment.
16. Listen- get info and insider info from other planners about how they planned their class reunion.
Event Planning Tips.online is your online resource to help you plan the perfect event. This is Class Reunion planning guide. We wanted to give you the top 16 planning tips to help you save money and time on planning your special Class Reunion for your class mates.
We wanted to give you a complete guide at hosting and planning that VERY special event you may be having in the near future. This guide is full of tips and resources to help save you money on having your event, save you money in planning your event and make your life less stressful, so you can aquatically enjoy the event you are having and involved!
Event Planning Tips.Online
338 W. Chestnut Street
Advertise With Us
Website Built & Powered by: